Like all beauty lovers, YouTube makeup videos tutorials are our all out extravagance. Truth be told, we have YouTube to thank for everything from our fixation on wash day schedules to acing medium-term hairstyles. We could go through hours viewing these videos while relaxing around with pizza and some wine (#guilty). Furthermore, we’ve sharpened a large portion of our makeup skills along these lines. Since there are thousands (millions? zillions?) of videos on YouTube, we needed to pause for a moment to feature our top picks.
Underneath, we’ve gathered together the best YouTube makeup videos tutorials with well ordered notes on precisely how to accomplish each look.
THATSHEART – FULL FACE USING MAYBELLINE MAKEUP VIDEO
- Start off by using theMaybelline Master Prime Blur + Smoothas your entire face and eye base.
- Next, go in with yourMaybelline The City Mini Palettein Downtown Sunrise, and place the lightest peach shade in your crease as your eyeshadow base. Next, go in with the beachy-bronze medium shade in the Rooftop Bronzes palette, and pack that all over your lid. Next, take the matte brown shade from Downtown Sunrise and sweep that into your crease, and pop a bit of the champagne shade onto the center of your lid for a little highlight.
- Apply theMaybelline Dream Cushion Foundationand blend the product using small taps.
- Next, apply theMaybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealerunder your eyes and on any discolorations or blemishes.
- Set and bake your makeup with theMaybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder
- Go in and contour your face with theMaybelline Master Bronze and Highlight Kitand be sure to blend it out with a big, fluffy brush.
- Line your upper lash line with theMaybelline Curvitude Linerand wing it out. Apply your false lashes after this step, and then line your lower lash line with the medium bronze shadow from Rooftop Bronzes. Complete your eye look by filling in your brows with the Maybelline Precise Brow Micro Pencil.
- Finish off your look with theMaybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighterand swipe on a Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Lipstick of your choice.
LYSS RYANN – FIVE BACK TO SCHOOL HEADBAND HAIRSTYLES MAKEUP VIDEO
- 1. Lyss’s first style is super easy – simply slide on a cute squiggle metal headband for a 90’s inspired look.
- 2. For her second look, start twisting the front section of your hair – beginning from the part above your ear, across your entire crown. Once you’ve gotten to the other side, secure it with a small elastic, while keeping the rest of your hair down.
- 3. Start the third tutorial with a section of hair extensions, and begin braiding them. Clip in the extension underneath the right section of your hair, and cross it over to the left side, clipping it under another section of hair, and your false braid headband is complete!
- 4. For the fourth hairstyle, start by french braiding the front section of hair above your ear. Continue the braid down until your reach the midsection of your ear, and secure it with an elastic.
- 5. Building off the fourth hairstyle, french braid the other front section and secure it with an elastic.
JAMES CHARLES – 10 MIN DRUGSTORE BACK TO SCHOOL ROUTINE MAKEUP VIDEO
- 1. Start by prepping your face with your favorite moisturizer, and apply Covergirl’s Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation. Next, conceal your under eye circles and any blemishes with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.
- 2. James sets his makeup with Coty’s Airspun Powder, and goes in with the NYX Highlight & Contour Palette to add some dimension to his face. Next, James goes in with the Elf Blush Palette on the apples of his cheeks for a nice rosey-flush.
- 3. James fills his brows in with the Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil, and finishes off his eyeliner with the Wet n Wild Liquid Liner.
- 4. To give his lashes the most fluttery volume, James applies the L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise and completes his highlight with the Wet n Wild Megaglo.
- 5. For lips, James finishes off his look with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in London and sets his full face with the Morphe Setting Spray.
MELISSA ALTORRE FOR UD – NAKED HEAT PALETTE MAKEUP VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Start by priming eyelids withUrban Decay’s Primer Potion in Eden.
- Next, sweep Sauced from yourUrban Decay Naked Heat Palette across your outer to inner crease, this will be your base and transition shade. Also work this color onto your lower lash line, and don’t be afraid to smoke it out.
- Next, pack He Devil onto your inner and outer corners, and also work it down onto your lower lash line as well.
- After blending out He Devil, buff En Fuego out onto the same places where you applied your first two colors: on your outer and inner corners, as well as on your lash line. 5.Repeat this step once more with Ashes, and blend blend blend these out.
- On the center of the lid, pack on Scorched to highlight that area, and buff out the rest of your shadows once more.
- Next, Melissa uses Lumbre to highlight the inner corners of her eyes.
- To amp up the look, addUrban Decay’s 24/7 Liner Pencil in Alkaline to your waterline.
- Complete the eye makeup look with Urban Decay’s HBIC Babies Lashes, and add a coat of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
MAHA MAVEN – DRUGSTORE MAKEUP VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Prep with Pixi Hydrating Milky Serum as a base for makeup.
- Then, apply foundation — she uses a mix of the L’Oréal Pro Matte Infallible Foundationsin Sable and Cocoa.
- Next, apply a matte brown pigment by Jessie’s Girl to your transition area, and fill in your brows with the L’Oréal Infallible Eyeshadow in Deep Mocha.
- Apply Jessie’s Girl Eye Dust in Antique Green on your lids, and also pack Jessie’s Girl Sunlit Cactus into your inner corners. Blend out Blackstar Blue, also by Jessie’s Girl, into your outer corner.
- Next, highlight your under eye areas, cupid’s bow and cheekbones with theMaybelline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe and blend it out. Set this ‘highlight’’ with the L’Oréal Infallible Powder in Classic Tan.
- Line your waterline with theL’Oréal Infallible Gel Liner in Blackest Black, and then go in with the Maybelline Stiletto Liquid Liner in black for your upper lash line. Next, flutter out your lashes with the L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara.
- Finally, finish off your look with the Physician’s Formula Warm Nudes Highlight palette, and add the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Dubai on your lips.